Saturday, May 14, 2016

Well, let's give this a shot! I have heard of people writing a blog, documenting their summer mission. I don't think I am doing it for the people reading it, but for me and my own processing and development. Of course, if people are going to read this, I'll leave it up to God to see if my trials and tribulations will affect the other people. But I imagine I will be very candid. This first post is just to see how this thing works, but the next posts will be about my life and my experiences. Some of you reading this know me well, and some of you know me more than well. Hopefully you all can join me on this journey, and in it learn more about both me and the God that I will be serving this summer.

Right now, I am almost done support raising, praise God! I think when all of the people who have pledged money find time to give, they will meet my goal of $3,700. 

Next step, find a job in a hospital. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment